
Bennett Robert is two months old!! I cannot believe how quickly time is going by! He is now holding his head up on his own and is smiling like crazy and recognizing mommy and daddy when we approach his crib. He has really found his voice and is now laughing, coogin, gooing, etc. He is sleeping a little better at night with some stretches as long as four and a half hours! Thank goodness.....although they aren't always that long:) Bennett is very happy in the mornings and when he wakes up he laughs and plays in his crib until we go get him
At his two month check-up Bennett weighed 11 pound 7 ounces and was 23 inches long. That puts him in the 50th percentile for weight and the 75th percentile for height. I told him he better enjoy being one of the taller kids while he can because I'm sure it won't last long with the genes that he acquired from his mom and dad:)
Bennett got his first set of shots too. Daddy left the room for that one. I gave him Tylenol before the appointment (Bennett that is, not Daddy) and he did pretty well that day as I kept it in his system. He had a bit of a rough evening around bed time and we had to take our first car ride in weeks in order to calm him down. I think the poor guy felt pretty cruddy. We don't go back again for two more months when he will endure more shots.
No comments:
Post a Comment