Bennett Robert is 3 months old today! He is growing and changing so fast that it is hard to keep up. He smiles and talks a lot, especially when his Daddy gets home from football practice in the evenings. He is really following objects with his eyes and is reaching out for things. He is getting very strong and can now hold himself up on his elbows and look around. He is using the aid of a boppy in this picture but can do it on his own too. He is rolling onto his side a lot and seems as though he might roll over at any moment. He is really on the move pushing himself around on his back with his legs. The other morning I found him completely turned around in his crib from the way I had layed him down the night before! He loves to splash in the tub, kicking his legs and laughing when he does it. He loves to blow bubbles with his excess saliva these days too. His eyes are still very blue and his hair is actually getting a little lighter. It is still split about 50/50 between people who think he looks like me and those who think he looks like Bryan. I think he is a pretty good mix of each of us. He is doing really good at daycare and definitely recognizes me when I pick him up each day as he greets me with a huge smile:)
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment