
Summer has finally come to an end at our house and Bryan and I had to return to work. This of course meant leaving our baby for the first time. It has been a very traumatizing week for this Mom and Dad. The first day was awful! I sobbed and Bryan shed a few tears himself. It was so hard leaving him after having so many weeks with him all day, every day. I cried the first three days when I packed him up in the morning. I could not bare to take him, so Bryan has been completing that task. Finally, the fourth day I didn't cry when he left. The good news is we LOVE our day care lady and know that he is in a great place while we are at work. We'll see how Monday goes after having the weekend with him again:)
No comments:
Post a Comment