
He's finally getting some cheeks!
Bennett is five months old! He is really starting to show his personality and is growing and changing every day. He continues to be a very happy baby, laughing and smiling a lot. Here he is with his first pumpkin! Bennett has starting eating fruits and vegetables (without his doctors ok I might add, but I thought he was doing so well with cereal and getting stopped up, why not try some food). He LOVES it! He always opens right up when the spoon nears his mouth and he loves to play with the spoon I give him to keep occupied while I get his cereal ready. Here are some of his favorite things this month:
1. His thumb as you can see above
2. His blanky
3. Mommy
4. Food
5. The kitty cat (this is a new discovery these days)
6. Being tickled
7. Being outside
8. Anything he can put in his mouth
9. Daddy's funny faces and voices
10. Bath time
11. The exersaucer
12. His feet which he just recently discovered can be put in his mouth
12. His feet which he just recently discovered can be put in his mouth
1 comment:
He looks just like Bryan in the pic where he is laughing with his feet in front of him!
Post a Comment