
Bennett likes the bumbo now. This is the best smile picture I can get because my camera is so slow, by the time it takes the picture he is looking down or not smiling anymore!

City boys can wear John Deere green too!

Bennett is four months old now and can officially roll over not only from tummy to back but from back to tummy now too. I discovered this when I put him down for a nap the other day and heard him crying like crazy, so I went in to check on him and found him on his tummy when I had placed him on his back! His arms were stuck so he was a little frustrated. Bennett is a very happy baby. He laughs and smiles a lot. He is a pretty good sleeper, although lately we have not been sleeping through the night for some reason and he has actually been getting mommy up a couple of times on some nights. As you can see or maybe not see, his hair is getting a little thicker and remains brown. His eyes.....they are sort of grey blue at this point, I'm not sure how they'll end up.
Favorite Things:
1. Time in the exersaucer
2. Being outside
3. Bath time
4. When Daddy gets home from football
5. Putting anything and everything in his mouth
6. Being tickled
7. His Chief's blanky
Dislikes:
1. Sudden loud noises (these always make him cry)
2. Getting dressed after bath time (Mommy is starting to get a work-out with this)
3. Being in his carseat
No comments:
Post a Comment