
It is Bennett's half birthday! He is becoming more and more animated and has a very laid back, happy personality (most of the time). We had a doctor's visit on Tuesday, here are his current stats:
Weight: 13 lbs 14.5 oz- 25th percentile
Height: 25 1/4 in- 25th percentile
I can't remember head circumference, I never pay attention to that one!
So, we have a little guy but the doctor isn't worried in the least given the fact that Mr. Bennett is somewhat genetically challenged in the size category:) I however was a little surpised he only gained a little over a pound in 2 months because he has been feeling so much heavier to me.
Bennett's favorites now include:
1. Mommy and Daddy
2. His thumb
3. His blanky
4. Peek-A-Boo
5. Bath time-kicking like a mad man
6. Sitting up to play
7. Mommy's milk
8. Our flag that flies outside of our house
9. Our cat Arthur
10. Putting his feet in his mouth
No comments:
Post a Comment