
For the past couple of weeks Bennett has been able to sit up for a few seconds by himself before he would topple to one side or the other, but last Thursday he began to sit all by himself!!! He is loving this new vantage point and I can't believe how it suddenly changes him from my little baby to a big growing boy! I guess crawling comes next.....I think that will be sooner than later as he tries so hard to get those knees up underneath him. So far he rolls around or scoots on his belly in a complete circle to get where he wants to go. I can't wait to see how big he is at his six month appointment coming up in a week. He seems sooo much heavier when I get him up out of his crib now! I think he has had a huge growth spurt recently.

Ok, I have to admit, he really looks like his Daddy in this picture!
No comments:
Post a Comment