Or too small that is! So, the story goes that a couple of weeks ago I bought a huge box of diapers only to discover that, after opening them of course, that I bought the wrong size! I bought size ones!! Bennett is currently in size twos. So, why the size three you ask? Liz had given us a couple of bags of size threes that Evan grew out of a while ago so I was putting these on Bennett at night so he wouldn't leak through the size ones. Yes, we are using up all of those size ones (that's $30 I am not going to waste!), and yes he can still fit into them.....they just have to be changed a little more often:) I did finally buy a box of size two for Bennett to wear at night since as you can see above the poor child was swimming in these......hey, they only go halfway up his back and don't quite sag all the way to his knees!
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment