Monday, March 30, 2009

10 Months Old

Bennett is 10 months old! He went to the doctor for his weight check on Friday and gained 1.5lbs in one month! He is now 17 lbs 2 oz which puts him back on the growth chart in the 5th percentile. Yay! Apparently he wasn't getting enough milk from me when I was breast feeding but you would have never known it because he always acted satisfied. Well, I quit the breast feeding just a little after he turned nine months and I guess he is getting the amount he needs with the formula (hence the weight gain). He is crusing around and walks behind his lion pretty well now. He is a lot less gaggy just in the past couple of days with table food, so we are slowly introducing more and more of that. We stopped the reflux medicine because it didn't seem to help at all. He is still vomiting some but it is improving every week I think more from a maturing body than anything.
A rare picture of Mommy and her boy. He loves to be outside. We are so ready for Spring to come for good!

No comments: