10 years ago
Monday, April 27, 2009
11 Months!
I cannot believe Bennet is already 11 months old! According to our scale he is a hefty 18 pounds (somehow I don't think we are going to make the 20lb mark by 12 months so we can turn around in our carseat, darn it!) I am working on his first birthday party invitations! The year has gone by so quickly. I am so far behind on my blog that I just thought I would post some pictures of some happenings with us over the past month or so because I just can't find time to truly get caught up. Bennett is cruising all over the place, climbing the stairs (we just haven't figured out how to come back down), he accidently stands on his own for very brief periods but I think walking on his own will be awhile.
Anticipating bathtime, he just loves being in the tub.
Over Easter weekend Bennett stayed at his Great-Aunt Debby's (or Granny's) while Bryan and I headed to Chicago for a couple of days. Bennett got to play with all of his cousins while Mommy and Daddy had a wonderful weekend together (my first two nights away from Bennett). We are so grateful to the family for taking care of him so we could have some quality time together! This is Bennett playing the piano with Austin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He's sooooo cute...I can't wait to get my hands on him!! :)
MY goodness, it is hard to believe a year has passed! Jack is going to be a year on the 10th and he too will not make the 20lb mark...weighed him last night and he is 17.5lbs. I am just dying to turn the seat around! Hope all is well, think of you often.
Post a Comment