Tuesday, May 26, 2009

One Year Check-Up

Bennett had his one year check-up. He weighs in at 18 pounds 7 ounces (5th percentile) and is 29 3/4 inches (50th percentile). He grew three inches since his 9 month appointment! He had three shots, which he cried while they were being administered, but calmed quickly after I picked him up. Daddy was there to brave the trauma like always, so we had moral support. Bennett continues to cruise all over the place and walks behind everything, but does not stand on his own or take steps on his own. I'm guessing a couple more months before that happens. He is really starting to have a lot of new "words" recently and is always telling us something. He points at everything and says what sounds like "that" so I am constantly telling him what everything is. He is also really into giving nice, wet, open mouthed kisses! As does every parent, we find these adorable!

No comments: