That's right, baby Cook #2 is on the way! Due date April 30th! I am 14 weeks and just as sick if not sicker than I was with Bennett. My poor son has seen me do the above seen so often that when he sees a toilet he thinks that's what he should do! I hope this ilicits many laughs because it sure did for us. Bennett likes to join me in the bathroom when I am sick and he usually helps by hitting me in the head with the toilet seat and laughing:)
4 comments:
Oh my... SOOOO funny :) Hope Bennett had fun trick or treating...I had a fabulous time last night ( minus my BAD movie choice!)
Wow! Congrats! So exciting on the news...you and I are so on the same track, we are expecting baby #2 AND #3 with our due date May 7th, so really looking at mid-April! These are such exciting times we are in!
Oh my!! So funny! I hope you get to feeling better soon!!! Can't wait to see you all!
Too funny! That's great news. Congrats, Cook's! :)
Post a Comment