Thursday, January 7, 2010

The View From Our Block


Well, Bryan is on his 4th snow day of the week and I am on my 3rd. There is no school again tomorrow due to the impending high of 0! I can't remember the last time we had this much snow on the ground, and we have had snow since Christmas Eve!!! As you can see, this break has allowed me to update this blog, finally. It is one of the many things on my list. We finally have the baby's room cleaned out and the crib put together. I had to add a coat of paint to the walls and I steam cleaned the carpet in that room and the living room as well (it's my favorite new toy)! I finally have all of my pictures uploaded to the computer and into their respective folder, so I will work on posting some updates soon. Until then, enjoy all of the snow and stay warm!

No comments: