Sunday, February 14, 2010

Longing For Spring

It seems this is what we have spent most of this winter doing......watching snow fall outside our door. It has even been snowing today! The following are some of the things we have been doing to avoid succumbing to cabin fever.


Whenever it's even slightly "warm", I'm talking mid to high thirties, we make our way outside to blow bubbles! Bennett absolutely loves bubbles in any form. Dish soap bubbles, bubble baths, hand soap bubbles, and of course those seen above.


Sustaining a crash landing directly into the corner of the coffee table! It was a direct mid-forehead hit. At first it was a small dent, then it split open and a nice area of black and blue swelling formed. I am pleased to note that this did not turn into our first ER visit for stitches, but when I saw it happening......I thought, here we go, a nice 8:00 pm visit to the ER coming right up!



No comments: