Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Weekend

We had a very fun Memorial weekend at my Cousin Kerri's house in Highland Illinois. Bennett had his first snow cone amongst other very fun things like swimming in "Aunt" Kerri's pool, jumping on Jenna's new trampoline, riding the dune buggy, and playing with all of his cousins. We had children the following ages; 12, 10, 4, 3,2,1 and 1 month! Needless to say it was crazy fun!
Poor kid is so confused......KU, MU, or Illinois?








We ended our trip by stopping by our dear friends Kathy and Brad's in St. Louis. I think it has been 2 years since we have seen them and 3 years since we have been back to their house. And I might add, Kathy and I figured out it has been 7 years since I lived their during my summer internship at St. Louis Children's Hospital!!! Geez that makes me feel old! We had a wonderful lunch and afternoon visit. This picture was quite the comedy and Duncan dog just had to be in the photo too!




No comments: