Psych! Well, I did actually take this picture to commemorate Caroline's first night of sleep in her crib (she has been in a bassinet by our bed since she was born), and she did sleep in her crib on this particular night. She was however back in the bassinet by our bed the very next night, and has been there ever since. Let's just say I am having a little trouble letting go this time around (Bennett was in his crib full time when he was three weeks old). After all, it might be the last time I ever have the privilege of enduring these nights of little sleep thanks to a precious baby. Besides, she kept me up just as much with her noisy, grunt filled sleep via the monitor as she did right beside my bed! We'll try again soon......
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment