Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Noticing Her Surroundings

Miss Caroline is six weeks old today and is starting to notice the world around her more and more. She accidently hits the toys hanging from this gym mat and tries to focus on them, which of course results in crossed eyes. She does a great job of turning her head in the direction of a noise if you shake a rattle on one side of her head or the other. She is beginning to show us her beautiful smile more and more too! Have I mentioned she is also spoiled rotten. I think our trip to visit my family did her in! She got held a lot during that weekend and now she thinks she needs to be held all the time! (I think Mommy being home with her every day has a little something to do with it too:) Oh, well, they're only little once, right?

No comments: