Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Caroline is 5 Months Old!


Caroline is growing up so fast! She is sitting up on her own, though we put the boppy around her for some extra cushion for when she forgets she is sitting up and topples over. She has really began "talking." She has mastered "da,da,da,da" She is the most talkative in the morning in her car seat on the way to daycare. She babbles and babbles. I am happy to report she has had zero formula since her bout of vomiting and bottle refusal. I have just been making it work if I have a meeting or something that keeps me longer than usual and I'm happy she is only getting breast milk anyway. She is slowly becoming a better sleeper. Some nights and naps are better than others. I would say she is averaging 5 hour stretches at night. She often wakes up after just 4 hours and I let her fuss for awhile and many times she will go back to sleep for another 3 hours. Therefore, I know it is habitual and that she doesn't really need to eat every four hours at night anymore. She really is the most jovial baby. She smiles and laughs often. She is so content and happy unless she is tired or hungry. She pays more and more attention to Bennett all of the time. She thinks he is hilarious and laughs at him a lot. I can't believe the next update will be her 1/2 year mark!

No comments: