
Caroline has reached her half year mark....already! She has changed so much in the past month. She has her first tooth! She just began to army crawl the other day! I'm really not ready for those baby gates, but I guess we'll be getting them out soon. She also had her first taste of baby food this week and she loves it! Her well-check was a sad one. She got 4 shots! Her little cry was the saddest I have ever witnessed between my two kiddos during their immunizations! She weighed 15lbs 2 oz, 33 percentile and was 25 1/2 inches, 41st percentile. So, she is very proportional and is actually really small. I think she must seem chubby because she is so short and compact. Concerned that she dropped from 75th to 33rd since her last visit, I entered her 4 month weight and she was actually only in the 53rd percentile at that time, so she didn't drop nearly as far as I feared. She continues to be her extremely happy self. Her first ever wave of fussiness came with that tooth erupting, but that wasn't even that bad. I guess we're off to the races with our little girl now on the move!
No comments:
Post a Comment