Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

This was actually Bennett the night after Halloween. He exclaimed, "Mommy, the sun go down. Get more candy! Put Mickey on!" I kept telling him on Halloween that once the sun went down we would go trick-or-treating. He obviously enjoyed it and wanted to do it again the next night, so he ran around in his costume again. Luckily he was ok with the fact that we were not going to trick-or-treat again.
Bennett flat out REFUSES to be in a picture with his sister (will he ever grow out of that one?). So, this is as good as it gets getting Mickey and Minnie in a picture together.

Yes, I do let my son have candy people! Just not all of the time. He actually ate a tone of candy corn this Halloween season due to my addiction to it this year.


Our little Minnie Mouse! She managed to puke all over her tutu on numerous occasions as we walked the neighborhood. I'm guessing that smell won't be coming out of it.



No comments: