Saturday, January 1, 2011

Big Boy Bed!

First night in his big bed with Mickey by his side for moral support.
Woo hoo! Last time in my crib!

I have to confess that I cried a little during this process. After all, my first born, little, tiny, baby was brought home to this crib. The thought that he is big enough for a normal bed already made me a little sad.


We started off the New Year by converting Bennett's crib into a full-sized bed. He has been potty trained for awhile now and the poor guy was crying out in the night that he had to potty but was stuck in his crib. By some major act of God, this incredibly active, inquisitive, non-stop mover NEVER tried to get out of his crib! I know, I can't believe it either! It has been a bit of a transition and no, he does not always stay in it, but it's a work in progress. Bonus: We now have a bed for guest again too!

No comments: