Girl is obsessed with books right now. We read before nap and before bed and at any other point in the day when she brings us a book and says, "read it, Mommy (or Daddy)" She always requests to have a book in her bed with her. She often falls asleep "reading" and ends up with her books resting on her chest like this, laying over her face, or clasped tightly in her hand. More often than not I know she is awake when I hear her " reading" her book saying, " Llama, llama. No, no baby! Nigh, nigh llama. Mama llama." the Llama, Llama books are her favorite right now. That and Big, Red, Barn I think for the sole fact that she like to say "cow! Moo cow!"

Yes, my fellow Jayhawk fans! That is a Jayhawk on her pillow case. It says "A Jayhawk sleeps here!". It dates back to my Freshman year at KU.

She loves this book that is all about animal tails too. Especially the page about pigs. She loves to snort like a pig!
No comments:
Post a Comment