Sunday, August 29, 2010

Shaving Cream Extravaganza!

Working in an Early Childhood building equips me with stolen fun ideas all of the time. Therefore, I feel like I am a much more fun Mom than I would be otherwise. It has also helped rid me of my insane clean freak ways and taught me that getting messy is OK and is actually really good for sensory development and physical discovery in young children. So, Bennett invited his friends David and Charlie over for a little fun in the sun with shaving cream. They were a little timid at first but they had an absolute blast once we slapped some shaving cream on them and they realized it was ok to get messy!




Caroline invited her friend Ashlyn over too! She is 2 months older than Caroline and they are great friends! They are going to be soccer buddies just like their Mommy's have been since the 4th grade!






No comments: