Monday, November 15, 2010

Princess Caroline


Caroline is army crawling all over the place! She has pulled her knees up under her a few times but straightens out her legs in order to take off dragging herself with her right arm and pushing off with her left leg. She is clapping her hands all of the time and has even nearly mastered her Miss America/Princess wave. It is a slow motion, twisting back and forth of the wrist action that is so cute! Well, at least to her Mommy and Daddy. She is now saying "da, da, da" "ba, ba, ba" and she makes the "Mmmmm" sound but hasn't quite said "ma, ma, ma" yet. Oh, and I know it's hard to tell but her hair has started to come in a little. I'm serious! It might be subtle, but it's happening! She is now eating baby food and devours it. I can't get it in her mouth fast enough!

No comments: