
Caroline leads us down the path. I asked her if she wanted to ride in the stroller...her reply is always " I wah, I wah". I walk that is.

So, given Caroline declined the ride Bennett promtly climbed into the stroller. She wouldn't even let me push! She kept saying, " I push Bubby!"

She was quite entertained by her shadow. She would jump up and down so she could watch it move with her. Love the shadow pigtails!

We explored the creek and Bennett came home with that piece of drift wood his left hand is resting on. He insisted on showing Daddy what he had found.

Having a picnic lunch while enjoying a serene view of the pond.

When trying to spark Bennett's curiosity while looking down from the bridge, I asked "what do you see down there?". Without hesitation he replied, "water". Duh! So much for the less than obvious. I love the three year old brain!

Ok, confession. They did not hold hands spontaneoulsy. I asked Bennett to hold her hand and walk across the bridge. A full out sprint while dragging her behind him ensued. She was yelling, " no, Bubby!"

And I didn't yell at all when I asked him to stop pulling her but whose really paying attention anyway. He slowed down and they calmly walked together. How cute, and so natural for a brother and sister!

This is Caroline's super model face. It is her classic "cheese!" face for the camera. She's a natural.
No comments:
Post a Comment